Sunday 3 January 2016

Not Good Enough

The posts last year were patchy or almost non existent. So this year it is going to be different I hope.
My new ideas are to continue to report on the Skatesperger adventures each week and create more Zines, Videos and Artwork that reflect the atmosphere in the sessions. I will try to improve this blog and get some ideas for new products from the world of music, fashion, film, friends and books.
In my skateboarding I really want to buy a new helmet for my vert sessions because thats super important and continue to improve my control of my nerves in the sessions. On the street I want to film new clips to show the fun of finding a spot, travelling and learning tricks. Most of all I want to stretch everyday, stop hesitating and get on with what I say want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment